No GRE or other entrance exam is required for this program. (TOEFL is required for international students.) A bachelor's degree is required.
1. Let the Director of Graduate Studies in Charitable Financial Planning know you are applying either by e-mailing russell.james at ttu.edu
2. Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
You can apply online clicking here.
- Select Charitable Fiancial Planning Certificate.
- The $65 application fee can be paid online by clicking here.
3. Send your undergraduate transcripts to: Texas Tech University Office of Graduate Admissions, Box 41030, Lubbock, TX, 79409-1030