No GRE or other entrance exam is required for this program. (TOEFL is required for international students.) A bachelor’s degree is required.
1. Let the Director of Graduate Studies in Charitable Financial Planning know you are applying either by e-mailing russell.james “at” ttu.edu
2. Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
· You can print out and mail in the paper form, which is available by clicking here.
- For STUDY OBJECTIVE check “Graduate Certification (GCERT)” and write “Charitable Financial Planning” as the concentration.
- The $50 application fee can be mailed with the application or paid online by clicking here.
· You may apply online at www.ApplyTexas.org
- Once arriving at “start a new blank application” select “create a new graduate school admissions application”.
- Select Texas Tech University as the target university.
- For “select your major” choose “Graduate Certificate Program”.
- For “major area of interest” write “Charitable Financial Planning”.
- For “Degree you will seek” select “Certification”.
- At the end select, “CCFP - charitable financial planning” as your graduate certificate.
3. Send your undergraduate transcripts to: Texas Tech University Office of Graduate Admissions, Box 41030, Lubbock, TX, 79409-1030